Cheapest Pay per Head: If Quality is High, Go For It
As a bookie, you must understand that the cheapest pay per head can’t be determined only because of its price.
In fact, to determine what the best price per head shop is, you need to consider the quality of the bookmaking software; and the overall data management solutions.
So, even if you are dealing with a pph shop that doesn’t offer the lowest price; but it does offers you a high quality service for an affordable weekly fee per player, then you have certainly found the cheapest pay per head company.
Cheapest Pay per Head: Keeping the Balance
To find the cheapest pay per head means finding the best deal. And in order to do so, you need to focus on the balance between price and quality.
It is important to mention that there is a psychological component related to price.
In fact, this component is so powerful, that can play a major role in the decision-making process of a bookmaking agent.
For example, if a bookie is looking to pay the least amount of money, he is going to be driven by the websites which advertises the cheapest pay per head.
The problem is that sometimes the quality of the services offered by some providers is not the best.
So, to attract sports betting players, they advertise themselves as the ones with the lowest prices.
And, although below-standard services for the lowest weekly fee may be a good option for some bookmaking agents; others with more experience prefer to wait until they can find the cheapest pay per head shop based on its quality.
The Most Expensive, Not Necessarily the Best
Now, there are bookies who prefer to just go for the most expensive option.
They do this because they believe that the quality is going to match the price.
And, although a high price is in most cases synonymous with high quality, this is not always the situation.
So, if you are a top bookmaker that is willing to pay the most expensive price, make sure that you’re going to receive the best price per head services possible.
But, before you do so, check to see if there is a more affordable option that is going to offer you the same high-quality services. And, if you can find it, then that is indeed the best, and cheapest pay per head shop!
Now, in order to determine if you are really getting the best value for your money, take into consideration the services offered:
Are you getting the right bookie software for your sports betting operation?
Does the bookmaking software that you are receiving includes the following?:
- A large variety of reports: You want your sports betting software to include as many reports as possible. This is because you want to get the best insights about your wagering business; and by counting with many reports, you can view the figures related to your bookmaking operation from a variety of angles. Allowing you to take better decisions as a bookie.
- A complete wagering menu: You also want your wagering software to include the best betting menu available. This is because you want to give your players the most options as you can.
- Full Customization: And, lets not forget about having the option of customizing your reports as you see fit. The more customizable your experience, the better for you to absorb all the information.
- Real-time data: Another feature you should be looking for in your sportsbook software is to be able to check the wagering action of your clients in real-time. This means that as soon wagering action takes place, the information becomes immediately available for the bookmaking agent to check it out.
- Mobile accessibility: If you can’t view the bookmaking software in mobile devices, don’t bother. This is because you, as a bookie, want to have the option of running your business from any place. So, the mobile experience should definitely be part of your top considerations when looking for the cheapest pay per head.
- Full support: The price per head shop that you’re considering to do business with should also be able to offer you full support for its custom bookie software.
If the above is true, then you’re really getting a high-quality product for the cheapest pay per head price.
Call Center, Online Betting and Casino
Getting the most affordable option related to the best value you can get, includes top services related to:
Offshore Call Center
To make sure that you’re getting the best deal, the call center associated to the price per head shop you’re doing business with should be located offshore.
This guarantees a number of things:
- That the pph shop is working under the legal boundaries of the country where it is located.
- That the price per head establishment is able to spend less in overhead costs.
- And also that the money that the pph shop saves, is then re-invested in modern services and infrastructure.
So, dealing with an offshore call center is more than advisable. Especially because sports bettors are going to receive an outstanding treatment; and that will return to you in the form of loyalty and positive good word of mouth.
Also, it is important that you’re getting your own custom 1-800 number. This allows you to personalize the experience even more for your clients.
Although betting over the phone remains highly popular within players, many actually prefer to place their bets online.
The reason is simple: They can get their action in full privacy, using just a few clicks.
And, they can do it using their own mobile devices, which makes it even more convenient.
If your option of the cheapest pay per head shop offers you a solid web betting solution; then again, you’re in the right path.
Make sure that you also have the chance of customizing your website.
If you are dealing with a top pph shop, chances are that they won’t have a problem if you request a custom overall look and domain name for the website your players are going to use to place their bets.
Another sign that you are picking the right price per head sportsbook is to have the option of adding a casino solution to your services package.
To count with online casino games just adds more to the appeal of your business.
So, requesting this extra service, and knowing that it is in fact available, it is another outstanding sign that the cheapest pay per head price that you’re paying matches the highest quality you’re receiving.
As you can see, a low price doesn’t always mean that the quality is low. And, a high price doesn’t always mean that you’re getting the best the money can buy.
In fact, it is in your best interest to figure out when you’re dealing with a pph shop that is trying to disguise a bad deal with a veil of convenience.
So, make sure that you pick the right price per head shop, not based on its price alone; but also considering what you’re getting for the cheapest pay per head price.