After creating a business plan for your Pay per Head Bookie operation, the next thing that you need to do is to get to know your
potential clients. Here’s some useful information on why this is crucial.
Pay per Head Bookie Tips: Without Clients, There is No Business
A Price per Head Bookie operation is just any other business in the sense that it is based on making sales, and in order to obtain the profits that you are looking for, it is a great idea to know who your prospective customers are; what they like and dislike.
Your also need to know what is it that can lead them your Bookie Services operation.
Indeed, the better you know your clients, the more sales you will close. In other words, your Pay per Head Bookie business is based on satisfying the needs of your customers.
Creating a Client Avatar
A great way to find out who your potential customers are is to create a customer avatar, which is basically a simulated person that portraits the characteristics of your ideal clients.
There are three basic steps to create an Avatar:
Step 1: Know Why an Avatar is Effective
When you create an avatar, you are putting yourself in the shoes of your clients. When you see things from their perspective, it will be easier for you to figure out how to sell them your Pay per Head Bookmaking services.
Creating an avatar also helps you to figure out what your ideal demographics are, including things such as age, gender, etc.
Step 2: Adequate Questions
When you are in the process of developing an avatar, it is necessary that you ask the right questions, here are some of the main ones that you should consider:
- What is their age?
- Do you want to target more males than females or viceversa?
- What is the place where most of your prospective clients live?
- What is their top occupation?
- How much money they make on a yearly basis?
- Do you want to target singles or married people?
- What are their hobbies?
- What are their favorite newspapers and TV shows?
- What are their political views?
- What gives them happiness?
- What makes them angry?
- What do they talk more often about with their friends?
Step 3: Be Creative
Creating an avatar can actually be a fun process. Indeed the more you enjoy it, the better ideas you will get.
Some ideas concerning the creation of an avatar include:
- Writing a biography
- Going online to check for pictures of people that are similar to your prospective clients.
- Visit some baby name sites in order to come up with the right name.
- Creating a playlist containing music that you believe they might listen to.
- Picking up some TV shows that you think they might watch (and that you haven’t watched) and check them out.
- Creating an imaginary interview.
Learning How They Talk
Now that you have the picture of the ideal client for your Pay per Head Bookie operation and also know what kind of lifestyle they lead the next step in order to know how they actually talk.
In order to get closer to your prospective Sports Betting clients, it is vital that you emulate they way in which they speak.
If you want to speak the language of the potential customers for your Pay per Head Bookie business, you can do things like visiting the online forums and other places where they hang out, especially those related to sports betting.
A place like a forum is where people goes to get answers for a given problem, so by visiting that type of websites you will find out how your prospective clients speak about their difficulties.
You can use their slang in order to create things such as web copy, emails and other marketing materials.