Congrats! You have finally taken the decision of starting your own price per head bookie home-based business!
Price per Head Bookie: Your Home-Based Business
Within the contemporary business world, most businesses are small, and almost half of these are home-based, including a lot of sports betting and gaming operations.
With that said, owning a home-based price per head bookie business is definitely an experience that is going to feel very rewarding to you.
Not just financially, but also in the sense of being involved with something that you love and are fond of, such as bookmaking, and gambling.
Of course, every journey starts with a single first step. And in this article, we are going to provide you with some insightful information related to running a home-based wagering and gambling business.
A Price per Head Bookie Home-Based Business, The Basics
Whether you do all of your work directly from your own house, or you do part of it on different premises, if your center of operations is the place where you reside, then you are definitely running a home-based sportsbook software and casino services operation.
Before you start running a price per head bookie business from home, there are two important questions you must consider:
- Do you want to start your bookmaking and casino operation from scratch?
- Or, do you want to buy an active sports betting and gaming company from someone else?
If you want to start from zero, then you have the advantage of molding the business according to your own wants and needs.
And, according to stats, a price per head bookie operation that was started from scratch, is more successful, over the long run, than an established one that was acquired from someone else.
Home Business Types
There are 2 types of the home business model:
- Direct Selling: This is when you sale your price per head bookie services in a person-to-person manner, physically or not.
- Franchise: Although you can work alone, and be quite successful, if you use the franchise model, you can truly expand your coverage, and considerably increase your personal wealth that way. Once you have established your price per head bookie company on your own, then you can opt for allowing others the right to use the name of your organization in order to acquire more clients. These franchisees are also known as sub-agents, and they can be more than helpful in your mission of owning a large, nation-wide, bookmaking and casino business.
Managing Your Cash
After you decide which one of the two home-based business models you want to follow, you need to find the cash to get it started.
And, once you find that capital, you need to learn how to manage it wisely, in order to avoid going bankrupt.
In order to manage your finances in a better way, you can:
- Keep track of it: If you want to get wealthy as a price per head bookie, you always need to keep an eye on your finances. This is paramount. In order to do so, you can use tools such as QuickBooks, Quicken, or you can also hire the services of a professional accountant.
- Set the right prices: If you set the prices of your sports betting and gaming services too high, you will definitely scare many players and gamblers away. On the other hand, if you set them too low, you will doubtlessly be swamped with clients, but chances are that you won’t make enough cash to stay afloat. So, try to charge enough so you are able to cover your costs, while making enough money to add to your savings account.
- Get your own health insurance, plan for retirement: When you run your own price per head bookie business, you are the one who needs to arrange for stuff like insurance and retirement plans.
One of the best things of running a home-based wagering and gambling operation is to continuously watch it grow.
In order to keep your price per head bookie business growing, consider applying the following:
- Make the internet work for you: To do business online is probably going to account for a lot of your monthly income. You can make the internet truly work for you in many ways. Including promoting your price per head bookie services using a blog, and social media.
- Maintain a serious business attitude: Sure, you are running your sports betting and gaming business from your house, but you are still making some great profits, so be proud of what you have accomplished so far!
- Look for ways to grow: Even if you are happy with the profits you are making out of your current clientele, always try for ways to bring in more players and gamblers to your sports betting and casino portfolios.
Full-Time Position, or a Part-Time Business
If you have a 9 to 5 position at a given company, are running a part-time price per head bookie operation from home, and are considering the full-time entrepreneurial path, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you been experiencing a steadily growing flow of new players and gamblers in your home-based sports betting and gaming operation?
- Has your bookmaking and casino business, even though is only part-time, produced steady profits through a number of continuous periods?
If you can answer positively to the above questions, then it means that you will be safe to leave your full-time, 9 to 5 position at a given corporation, in order to start your own full-time life as price per head bookie entrepreneur.