Sports Betting Bookie: Client Web Experience and Relationships
Offering an effective web experience, and working with a customer relationship management program are the kind of things that can make the difference for your sports betting bookie business in a positive way.
Sports Betting Bookie: Creating the Client Experience
When prospective clients visits your sports betting bookie website, their experience must be very pleasant and satisfactory for them to opt to stay for a longer period of time on-site, and finally, contact you to become customers of your bookmaking portfolio.
When creating your site, think about the whole Amazon.com experience:
Although you are in front of a computer, you feel that you are in an actual store. This is because you are getting a lot of assistance and enough information in order to choose the products that you want, combined with a good emulation of the familiarity that you only get with the human experience.
This means that when you create your sports betting bookie website, you must do so taking into consideration all the needs and wants of your clients.
As soon as they arrive to your site, visitors need to feel welcome. And they also need to be presented with the proper tools that can allow them to reach the content that they were looking for in the first place.
Managing Client Relationships
Are you starting a sports betting bookie business because you want to become your own boss? If that is the case, then you need to consider the fact that you still have a boss: your clients!
Indeed, the customer is always in control. And according to the experts, in order to have success in the bookmaking industry, it is more important to focus on the lifetime value of a player, than in making a quick sale.
CRM or Customer Relationship Marketing
The purpose of customer relationship management or CRM is to help the sports betting bookie to better understand his base clients.
A well maintained CRM program allows an entrepreneur to obtain continuous feedback from clients in order to offer more solid and focused products and services.
Entrepreneurs whom have opted for integrating CRM into their businesses have understood that:
- It is better to keep a client, than to get a new one.
- The most profitable clients are those that have stayed with the sports betting bookie for the longest period of time.
- You can learn a lot by examining the habits and profile of your base clients.
In order to run a successful CRM program, long-term, you need to:
- Understand, and separate the different segments of your bookmaking business. Each of these segments exhibit common characteristics that are not necessarily shared by the overall of your customers.
- Understanding what are exactly the services that each segment of clients is interested in.
- Understand what is it that your clients want from you beyond your sports betting bookie solutions.
- Understand how your players react to a variety of communication channels and promotions.