The Art of Setting The OddsJuly 19, 2019
What You Need To Do Before Starting Your Bookmaking Business?July 24, 2019
The traditional method for a
bookie to run the bookmaking business is to carry papers/notepads and pens for
writing down all the wagers made with the gamblers, and then depend on this information
to payout or collect the money after the sports events. Such manual process is
harder to track all the players’ betting activities and it can possibly cause
any kind of human errors.
However, life becomes much easier
because of the advanced technology we have nowadays. You can even handle all
the sports bets through an easy user friendly
bookmaking solution and nothing to be worried about. Here we are going to share
some important key points for you to know about choosing the best bookmaking software.
The correct bookmaking software must contain:
- The capacity to receive wagers via all kinds of mobile devices: to give the users the bigger convenience to bet from anywhere and anytime.
- The latest and updated online features: to ensure the maximum stability of website operation.
- Hundreds of game events as betting options: to meet all types of bettors’ interest.
- Systems with the latest technology: to guarantee the operational speed and the sharpest lines.
- Live betting feature is a big plus: to be able to wager while the game is keep going.
- Customer service with expertise: to support both agents and players on all the queries and lines setting.
- Detailed reports: to provide the sport statistics and allow the agents to analyze and monitor their players’ betting activities.
- Email: to process all clients’ requests.
- Live chat: to provide the channel of immediate communication.
- Secure connection: to protect users’ information from the hacker’s attacks.
- Phone number: another direct contact channel to fulfil customers’ needs.
Photo by Pixabay from Pexels