How Easy To Use VPN
Now you have already learned how important to use a VPN service as we covered in the latest article. You may still have some doubts about how to use it and how it actually works since it’s a new stuff for you. Don’t worry, let’s walk through step by step with you and you will see how easy to use a VPN on any of your devices!
First of all, two simple questions that you may still have in mind:
What is a VPN?
VPN means Virtual Private Network and it is a tool that many people choose to use on protecting their online privacy and increasing the security on Internet. Actually, it is designed to transmit the data between VPN company’s network and the remote user as a safe and confidential tunnel.
How VPN works?
VPN can redirect the internet traffic via a specially configured remote server to any of VPN provider’s worldwide location sites chosen by the user. In this case, VPN will send your internet traffic through its server to other location or country in order to hide your apparent virtual location and also encrypt all the in and out information.
Now you briefly get to know the basic concept about VPN and let’s continue to show you how easy to use it.
- First of all, choose the VPN provider that you trust the most and download their application to any device of yours.
- Register an account and you are ready to start!
- Select the location or country from the provided list within the application and then simply click the button to connect.
- Once the connection is done, your IP will switch to the selected server and your device is automatically protected under an encrypted environment. In other words, nobody is able to snoop your traffic nor track any of your online activities.
- If you want to change to another location, simply click on the name from the server list and it will switch to the new place that you need. More important, you can do so no matter how many times you need.
- Finally, when you want to stop the VPN protection, you just press the button of disconnect and that’s all you need to do.
That’s right! It’s really easy and simple to use VPN and anybody can get started to shield and secure his/her own cybersecurity without a hitch.
Photo by Kevin Paster from Pexels